Bollywood actress Nargis Fakhri will be playing the role of a secret agent in her debut Hollywood film to be directed by Paul Feig.
“She (Nargis) will be seen as a sexy agent in a Fox production starring Jason Statham of ‘Transporter’ fame and Melissa McCarthy who was last seen ‘The Heat’,” sources said. The length of Nargis’s role in the film and when she will begin shooting is yet to be known.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Nargis made her debut in Bollywood with Ranbir Kapoor starrer ‘Rockstar’. She was then seen in Shoojit Sircar’s critically acclaimed ‘Madras Cafe’. The model-actress also did a special song in Shahid Kapoor’s ‘Phata Poster Nikla Hero’.
The 34-year-old actress will be next seen in David Dhawan’s ‘Main Tera Hero’ which is slated to hit cinema houses next month.
Paul Feig helmed the Oscar nominated film ‘Bridesmaids’.