Actress Nargis Fakhri will walk for Azva in a modern bridal avatar sporting some jewellery ensembles from the brand at the forthcoming BMW India Bridal Fashion Week (IBFW) 2014 here.
The Azva show, to be held Aug 9, will create looks in gold for the modern Indian bride this season with Nargis Fakhri as their showstopper.
“We all feel bridal Indian jewellery cannot be worn beyond the wedding day, but designs in Azva are beautiful and can help style you for occasions other than weddings. Gold jewellery looks quite glamorous if styled well and Azva has created a lovely concept to highlight their jewellery at the show,” Nargis said in a statement.
Azva gold bridal jewellery is inspired by ‘Saat Pheras’ (seven vows) of the Indian wedding tradition and brings alive the essence of articulate patterns and detailing in gold jewellery.
The sixth edition of BMW IBFW 2014 will be held from Aug 7 to Aug 10 here.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest