Actress Nargis Fakhri will walk for Azva in a modern bridal avatar sporting some jewellery ensembles from the brand at the forthcoming BMW India Bridal Fashion Week (IBFW) 2014 here.
The Azva show, to be held Aug 9, will create looks in gold for the modern Indian bride this season with Nargis Fakhri as their showstopper.
“We all feel bridal Indian jewellery cannot be worn beyond the wedding day, but designs in Azva are beautiful and can help style you for occasions other than weddings. Gold jewellery looks quite glamorous if styled well and Azva has created a lovely concept to highlight their jewellery at the show,” Nargis said in a statement.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Azva gold bridal jewellery is inspired by ‘Saat Pheras’ (seven vows) of the Indian wedding tradition and brings alive the essence of articulate patterns and detailing in gold jewellery.
The sixth edition of BMW IBFW 2014 will be held from Aug 7 to Aug 10 here.