Model-actress Nargis Fakhri says she shares a terrific chemistry with Varun Dhawan in his father David Dhawan’s upcoming romantic film ‘Main Tera Hero’.
“My chemistry with (Varun) in the movie is great. I enjoyed working with him and his father (David Dhawan),” said Nargis, who was in the city to judge the third season of ‘Veet Be the Diva’ contest.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The movie is slated to hit theatres on April 4. The model-turned actress, who was last seen in the role of a journalist in Shoojit Sircar’s ‘Madras Cafe’, felt connected with her role of a modern girl in the movie.
“I love my role as Ayesha in the film, she is super fun, sweet, sexy. I felt very connected to her. It is a fun movie and would be a treat for every one,” she said.
Nargis, who lost weight by going on a special juice diet, recently made D’Cruz try the same for one of the scenes in the film. She feels that girls must never starve themselves in order to shed those extra pounds.
“You should never go on diet and must follow a healthy lifestyle. Drink lots of water and stay hydrated,” she said.
On being asked if she would ever extend her diet tips to any other actress, she replied, “No. But my advice is for all the women out there.”