Model-actress Nargis Fakhri says she shares a terrific chemistry with Varun Dhawan in his father David Dhawan’s upcoming romantic film ‘Main Tera Hero’.
“My chemistry with (Varun) in the movie is great. I enjoyed working with him and his father (David Dhawan),” said Nargis, who was in the city to judge the third season of ‘Veet Be the Diva’ contest.
The movie is slated to hit theatres on April 4. The model-turned actress, who was last seen in the role of a journalist in Shoojit Sircar’s ‘Madras Cafe’, felt connected with her role of a modern girl in the movie.
“I love my role as Ayesha in the film, she is super fun, sweet, sexy. I felt very connected to her. It is a fun movie and would be a treat for every one,” she said.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Nargis, who lost weight by going on a special juice diet, recently made D’Cruz try the same for one of the scenes in the film. She feels that girls must never starve themselves in order to shed those extra pounds.
“You should never go on diet and must follow a healthy lifestyle. Drink lots of water and stay hydrated,” she said.
On being asked if she would ever extend her diet tips to any other actress, she replied, “No. But my advice is for all the women out there.”