“What? No way dude. Oh, really it’s been written? I haven’t read that. I don’t have any idea about that. People just right stuff, right. That’s hilarious,” Nargis told PTI in an interview on the sidelines of the unveiling of Myntra’s style helpline here.
Indirectly blaming the media, the 34-year-old model-turned-actress said such stuff is written out of blues, without any truth in it.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“There was a rumour that I was dancing with another actor all night long in a party when I hadn’t even seen that person. No offence, but people just write stuff,” she said.
Asked what was her idea of a good date, she said Indian boys should not be fanciful but creative while dating girls.
“Indian boys should learn to date properly. You needn’t have to be fancy but creative. Ask the girl for a date. Do something nice. Don’t expect anything – that is the main thing. Never expect anything. Have a nice time. Have conversation,” she said.
It goes same with her also, Nargis said, adding, she keeps that standard and does not go any lower than that. “I had one good date in New York. The person picked me up on my doorstep. Took me to hotels and nightclub and dropped me at my home. Can you imagine? That was the most memorable date I ever had and to me I keep that standard. you can’t go any lower than that,” she said.
Asked about her journey in Bollywood so far, Nargis said it has been tumultuous but she was very happy as sacrifices such as these make a person worth.
“It has been a very tumultuous journey with its ups, with its downs. However, the sacrifices always finds a way to become worth it, and in life it is good – I am happy,” she said.
“India has taught me many things – knowing yourself, learning to live alone without anybody’s help, learnt to value Indian values and taught me to connect with my heart, my soul and my spirit.”
Asked if she plans to move back to US after she finished shooting for her first Hollywood movie ‘Spy’, Nargis said she has taken a long time to make adjustments and wouldn’t want to give it away, especially when she is getting better.
“I plan to focus more on Bollywood because it has taken me so long to adjust. I wouldn’t want to give it away and I am loving it here now an I feel that I am getting better. So I would stay here and make this as my priority,” she said.
Replying to a query, Nargis said she loved Alia Bhat and Ranbir Kapoor among current actors, though everyone else also are amazing. “I love Alia. She is amazing. Actor – Ranbir – everyone is awesome in their own right. So I don’t like to compare because I am Libra – I am diplomatic,” she said.