She made for a beautiful contemporary looking bride when she walked the BMW India Bridal Fashion Week (IBFW) ramp here for designer Jyotsna Tiwari, but in real life, ‘Raaz 3’ actress Esha Gupta still needs a decade to decide when she’ll get married.
The model-turned-actress was in the capital Sunday night, and when asked about her wedding plans, the 28-year-old said: “Oh my god! Ask me about ten years from now. Get my elder sister married before me.”
Esha loved the contemporary yet traditional voluminous gown that she wore as the showstopper but what would she want to wear for her own wedding day?
“Well, I’ll be able to know it ten years down the line. I like this creation by Jyotsna and something like this could definitely work for one of the functions, but for my wedding day, it will be traditional Indian,” she said.
The actress, who is looking forward to working in an Indo-British production, did her share of work as a model in the capital before making it big in the film world.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Returning to the ramp in Delhi and that too as a showstopper turned out to be “special” for Esha.
“I’m thankful that Jyotsna took me as her showstopper. I look different and feel beautiful,” said the actress, who was glad to be presented in a “not sexy, but sweet, young and innocent” look.