She made for a beautiful contemporary looking bride when she walked the BMW India Bridal Fashion Week (IBFW) ramp here for designer Jyotsna Tiwari, but in real life, ‘Raaz 3’ actress Esha Gupta still needs a decade to decide when she’ll get married.
The model-turned-actress was in the capital Sunday night, and when asked about her wedding plans, the 28-year-old said: “Oh my god! Ask me about ten years from now. Get my elder sister married before me.”
Esha loved the contemporary yet traditional voluminous gown that she wore as the showstopper but what would she want to wear for her own wedding day?
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Well, I’ll be able to know it ten years down the line. I like this creation by Jyotsna and something like this could definitely work for one of the functions, but for my wedding day, it will be traditional Indian,” she said.
The actress, who is looking forward to working in an Indo-British production, did her share of work as a model in the capital before making it big in the film world.
Returning to the ramp in Delhi and that too as a showstopper turned out to be “special” for Esha.
“I’m thankful that Jyotsna took me as her showstopper. I look different and feel beautiful,” said the actress, who was glad to be presented in a “not sexy, but sweet, young and innocent” look.