Former ‘The View’ host Jenny McCarthy has revealed her son once reported her to police for texting while driving.
McCarthy, 41, said her 12-year-old ‘rule-following’ son Evan almost got her in trouble when he called police to complain that she was messaging while driving car, reported Aceshowbiz.
“We’re driving in the car and of course I text and drive. He called the police on me and said, ‘My mom is texting and driving right now.’ True story.”
The TV star said she grabbed her son’s phone and threw it out of the car to avoid a possible police involvement. She added this was not the first time Evan called the cops as previously called them when he couldn’t find his mother who had actually sneaked out of the house to smoke a cigarette.
“He called 911 and said, ‘I am alone in the house. My mom abandoned me.’ I go back in the house and it’s 911 and they’re like, ‘Your child just called. Is there an emergency?’ I’m like, ‘What?! No! Everything is fine’,” McCarthy recalled.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Evan is her son with her former husband, John Asher. Evan was diagnosed with autism in 2005 and later in that year, Jenny ended her marriage with John.