Former ‘The View’ host Jenny McCarthy has revealed her son once reported her to police for texting while driving.
McCarthy, 41, said her 12-year-old ‘rule-following’ son Evan almost got her in trouble when he called police to complain that she was messaging while driving car, reported Aceshowbiz.
“We’re driving in the car and of course I text and drive. He called the police on me and said, ‘My mom is texting and driving right now.’ True story.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The TV star said she grabbed her son’s phone and threw it out of the car to avoid a possible police involvement. She added this was not the first time Evan called the cops as previously called them when he couldn’t find his mother who had actually sneaked out of the house to smoke a cigarette.
“He called 911 and said, ‘I am alone in the house. My mom abandoned me.’ I go back in the house and it’s 911 and they’re like, ‘Your child just called. Is there an emergency?’ I’m like, ‘What?! No! Everything is fine’,” McCarthy recalled.
Evan is her son with her former husband, John Asher. Evan was diagnosed with autism in 2005 and later in that year, Jenny ended her marriage with John.