Actress-politician Hema Malini is recovering well from her injuries in a recent road accident in which a small girl in the other vehicle was killed, daughter Esha Deol said that she is recovering well and that she is not a superwoman’.
“She (Hema) is under recovery and she’s getting well with all your blessings and good wishes. So let’s give her a big hand for that,” said Esha at the convocation ceremony of filmmaker Subhash Ghai’s institute as the crowd began applauding.
- Esha Deol turns 36: Rare pictures of Bollywood’s new mommy
- Esha Deol and Bharat Takhtani pick the most divine name for their new born daughter
- Esha Deol and Bharat Takhtani become proud parents. See the baby girl’s first pictures
- EXCLUSIVE | Ram Kamal Mukherjee gives a sneak peek into Hema Malini’s biography Beyond the Dream Girl
- Hema Malini: Sunny Deol was the first person to see me at home after my accident
- Hema Malini to provide financial assistance to accident victims
Wishing her mother a quick recovery and “healthy, happy life”, Esha said: “I stand here today as a very proud daughter of a mother who is traditional yet unconventional. She is a woman of substance. She is someone who has lived her life on her own terms. She is someone who is very pure from her heart. And she is not a superwoman. Pun intended. I hope you know what I mean.”
She also praised Ghai, wishing she “could’ve been part of one movie with him”.