Actress Shraddha Kapoor, who is awaiting the release of her forthcoming dance-based 3D film “ABCD 2”, says she feels more “stronger” and “agile” after undergoing a different level of fitness course for the Remo D’Souza-directed film.
“I have always worked out, but the level of fitness I achieved during the course of shooting ‘ABCD 2’ has been something completely different. I feel stronger and more agile, so much so that I have started doing many things in the house that require heavy lifting,” the 26-year-old said in a statement.
The “Aashiqui 2” fame actress earlier made headlines when she was spotted lifting a calf in Mathura.
- Shraddha Kapoor wraps up first schedule of Prabhas starrer Saaho
- Haseena Parkar box office collection day 2: Shraddha Kapoor films earns Rs 4.47 crore
- Haseena Parkar box office collection day 1: Will the Navratri holidays help Shraddha Kapoor's film?
- Haseena Parkar movie review: The Shraddha Kapoor film is a tiring watch
- Shraddha Kappoor on Saina Nehwal biopic: I start playing badminton from 6 in the morning
- Haseena Parkar actor Shraddha Kapoor: Challenge lies in improving my craft
“I lifted up a calf and the people there were very surprised to see that I could lift that adorable baby.”
Not only that, Shraddha has also amazed her mother with her antics, due to which she has started calling Shraddha “Chota Hulk”.
“My mother needed the sofa shifted the other day and before she could call anyone else to help her I had already done it single handedly, much to her amazement.”
“In the kitchen too I have been lifting heavy things etc. My mother is so impressed with my strength that she has started calling me Chota Hulk.”