- Veere Di Wedding behind the scenes video: Sonam Kapoor and Swara Bhaskar are finding it tough to rehearse for a dance number
- Amarnath Yatra terror attack: Shah Rukh Khan, Karan Johar, Akshay Kumar and others express anguish, anger
- Swara Bhasker tells us how to have a perfect fangirl moment with Shah Rukh Khan, watch video
Actress Swara Bhaskar says she feels lucky that her last few films have done well.
“I feel lucky that my last few films ‘Raanjhanaa’, ‘Tanu Weds Manu Returns’ were hit. It is important not only the film to be a hit but the content should be good too. I am proud of all my films,” Swara told reporters here at an event.
Swara will be seen next in Salman Khan’s upcoming film “Prem Ratan Dhan Payo” which is directed by Sooraj Barjatya.
“It is a family drama film, it is about sibling rivalry. I am playing the role of Salman Khan’s younger sister. The character is interesting. There are a lots of layers so I had scope to perform scenes,” she said.
- Hopefully more films like 'Nil Battey Sannata' are made: Sonam Kapoor
- Want to imbibe Salman Khan's generosity: Swara Bhaskar
- Salman Khan's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' faces Censor Board's ire, gets three cuts
- Lucky to be part of Salman Khan's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo': Swara Bhaskar
- Salman Khan is a very positive person: Swara Bhaskar
- Neil Nitin Mukesh excited about 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo'
“I had more scenes with Salman sir. I had a great time working with him. He is good in whatever he does,” she added.
Swara won the Best Actress award title in China for playing a mother to a teenager in Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari’s directorial “Nil Battey Sannata”.
“My film ‘Nil Battey Sannata’ has got best actress award in China. I am happy and excited. I feel proud to be part of this film. Our director Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari has made a nice film. This film will release in India soon,” she added.
The “Raanjhanaa” actress was speaking at the sixth Jagran Film Festival here.