Bollywood actress Yami Gautam has starred in several films down south in the initial years of her career and she says those movies gave her much neede exposure and experience.
The 25-year-old former TV actress, who made her Bollywood debut with Shoojit Sircar’s romantic comedy ‘Vicky Donor’ in 2012, starred in Kannada film ‘Ullasa Utsaha’ in 2010 and Telegu movie ‘Nuvvila’ in 2011.
“It is very difficult to work in another language and it is also very challenging. Those projects were very important to me as they gave me that experience and exposure that was required at that time. It was very important,” Yami told PTI.
The actress has also starred in Punjabi and Malayalam films as well.
Yami, last seen on the big screen in ‘Total Siyappa’, is currently shooting for Prabhudeva’s ‘Action Jackson’ opposite Ajay Devgn.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“The shooting for ‘Action Jackson’ is still on. Hopefully it should release by the end of this year. Otherwise next year it will hit theatres for sure,” the actress said.
Yami was in the Capital to promote hair care brand Pantene’s new range.