Bollywood actress Yami Gautam has starred in several films down south in the initial years of her career and she says those movies gave her much neede exposure and experience.
The 25-year-old former TV actress, who made her Bollywood debut with Shoojit Sircar’s romantic comedy ‘Vicky Donor’ in 2012, starred in Kannada film ‘Ullasa Utsaha’ in 2010 and Telegu movie ‘Nuvvila’ in 2011.
“It is very difficult to work in another language and it is also very challenging. Those projects were very important to me as they gave me that experience and exposure that was required at that time. It was very important,” Yami told PTI.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The actress has also starred in Punjabi and Malayalam films as well.
Yami, last seen on the big screen in ‘Total Siyappa’, is currently shooting for Prabhudeva’s ‘Action Jackson’ opposite Ajay Devgn.
“The shooting for ‘Action Jackson’ is still on. Hopefully it should release by the end of this year. Otherwise next year it will hit theatres for sure,” the actress said.
Yami was in the Capital to promote hair care brand Pantene’s new range.