Mahaakshay told IANS: “My bonding with my father is very strong. We share a very friendly relationship. I can discuss about everything with him. He is my rockstar… He is one of the most humble actors and I have learned a lot from him.”
- Unwell Mithun Chakraborty will be back in action next month
- Mithun Chakraborty has directorial plans, says son Mahaakshay
- A huge responsibility, burden to be star kid: Mahaakshay Chakraborty
- Simplicity of 'Ishqedarriyaan' appealed to me: Mahaakshay Chakraborty
- No one can copy my dad, says Mithun Chakraborty's son Mahaakshay
- I'm not a fool to push my son,feel he has everything to be a star: Mithun Chakraborty
The actor also says that while his father is always there to guide him, he also makes his own decisions.
Currently, Mahaakshay is busy promoting his film “Ishqedariyan” where he will be seen opposite Evelyn Sharma.
Talking about Evelyn, he said: “She is a wonderful co-star and many people feel that she is a foreigner. In this film, she will be seen in a de-glam look. She is a very simple girl.”
Directed by V.K. Prakash, “Ishqedarriyaan” is slated to release on May 15.