Southern superstar Rajinikanth, who has made a comeback to the silver screen after a three-year-long hiatus with ‘Kochadaiiyaan’, sent his best wishes to younger daughter Soundarya Rajinikanth and the entire team of his film.
Rajinikanth’s younger daughter Soundarya marks her directorial debut with ‘Kochadaiiyaan’. Soundarya has received praises from industry insiders including megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who has lauded her ‘brilliance’ in the project.
The legendary actor Rajinikanth took to Twitter to wish his daughter.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
— Rajinikanth (@superstarrajini) May 23, 2014
The actor also wished the team saying: “My best wishes to the cast and technical crew, producers, distributors and exhibitors of #Kochadaiiyaan.”
‘Kochadaiiyaan’ hit theatres on May 23 after being postponed several times for technical issues.