Southern superstar Rajinikanth, who has made a comeback to the silver screen after a three-year-long hiatus with ‘Kochadaiiyaan’, sent his best wishes to younger daughter Soundarya Rajinikanth and the entire team of his film.
Rajinikanth’s younger daughter Soundarya marks her directorial debut with ‘Kochadaiiyaan’. Soundarya has received praises from industry insiders including megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who has lauded her ‘brilliance’ in the project.
The legendary actor Rajinikanth took to Twitter to wish his daughter.
— Rajinikanth (@superstarrajini) May 23, 2014
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The actor also wished the team saying: “My best wishes to the cast and technical crew, producers, distributors and exhibitors of #Kochadaiiyaan.”
‘Kochadaiiyaan’ hit theatres on May 23 after being postponed several times for technical issues.