For a crucial sequence in the forthcoming biopic “Mary Kom”, based on the life of Olympic bronze medallist boxer M.C. Mary Kom, Priyanka Chopra went for a bald look. The actress says it was her “responsibility” to do justice to her character.
Priyanka’s bold look can be seen even in the film’s promos.
PHOTOS: Priyanka Chopra back to her chic look for ‘Mary Kom’ trailer launch
The versatile actress says she was very excited about it – so much so that she was all around the film’s set in that look.
“Mary has done it (gone bald) in her life. This is an authentic scene in the film and I was very excited about it,” Priyanka said here Wednesday at the launch of the film’s trailer.
“First of all I am an actor, so as an actor it is my responsibility that whatever character I take up I do it with honesty. This is always my personal challenge that I set for myself that how differently I can portray all my characters. So I was not at all hesitant, in fact I was very excited,” she added.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Will she ever go bald in real life?
“Never say never. I always surprise myself, so you never know,” the 32-year-old said.
Produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali and helmed by Omung Kumar, “Mary Kom” will hit the theatres Sep 5.