Actor Arjun Kapoor, who is said to have hurt his back while grooving to a peppy number for ‘Tevar’, says he’s fine.
“Ok for the record me n my back r just fine…one of the most random articles I have read recently about myself.. Btw Tevar’s last day today,” Arjun posted on his Twitter page Thursday.
He was shooting the song sequence with Shruti Haasan.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Earlier, Arjun had suffered a prolapsed cervical disc while shooting for “Gunday” and the pain in his neck aggravates sometimes.
While speaking to IANS sometime back, Arjun had said “it was one of those action injuries when you think you’re young enough, and then suddenly your body tells you – ‘No, you can’t handle everything’.”