Abhay Deol’s support to Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy, the composers of his upcoming film ‘One By Two’, has earned him appreciation from the music fraternity.
Deol, who is making his debut as a producer with ‘One By Two’, said he was not happy the way music label T-series is marketing the film. During the recently held Screen awards, he was spotted with a ‘black eye’ as a symbol of protest.
Deol said that the music giant is not releasing music of his new film because Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy insisted on not signing an “illegal” clause concerned with the copyright of film’s music.
Now, musicians including Sonu Nigam, Sunidhi Chauhan, Kailash Kher, Vishal-Shekhar, Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy and others have come out to support Deol.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“Big respect!! Thank you for your support and Whatever happens whether the music releases or not @OneByTwoFilm needs all your support people !!!! please RT !!,” the music trio tweeted.
“Its encouraging to see someone at least standing up for the Music fraternity,” tweeted singer Sonu Nigam.
“Appreciate Abhay Deol’s Stand, he had choice but he chose to save art and artistes from illegal contracts. Hope all actors producers join this,” vocalist Kailash Kher shared on the micro-blogging website.
“Hats Off to you Mr Abhay Deol! I’m speechless at your stand. Respect. Always,” singer Sunidhi Chauhan tweeted. “Today, Abhay Deol has shown he is a man of principles and courage. He’s won the admiration and thanks of the entire film music fraternity,” music director and singer Vishal Dadlani posted on Twitter.
“We need to revolutionize the work ethics of indian music industry!!! No more illegal contracts… Boycott the music Mafia!!,” tweeted Alisha Chinai.