Director Vikram Bhatt says the music of his forthcoming film “Raaz Reboot” is a tribute to old horror films.
In an innovative way of promoting the film, the makers of “Raaz Reboot” released the “Sound of Raaz”, theme music of the film today, instead of teaser or trailer.
“Raaz Reboot” is the fourth part in the super-hit “Raaz” franchise.
- Pakistan vs Sri Lanka: Relieved that I don't have to bowl against Misbah-ul-Haq, Younis Khan, says Rangana Herath
- Children not safe anywhere in the country: Kailash Satyarthi
- My focus is on job, can't react to people's criticism: Sjoerd Marijne
- Anushka Sharma, Jacqueline Fernandez, Esha Gupta and more: Who wore what at GQ Men of the Year Awards
- Giving Rohingya refuge not in Indian Muslims' interest: Shiv Sena
- Internet suspension in Tripura to continue till Monday
“Sound of Raaz” is a tribute to the tradition of beautiful haunting melodies in old horror films that were spine-chilling.
“It (music) is a tribute to the older Hindi films like ‘Gumnam’, ‘Mahal’, ‘Wo Kaun Thi’, in the horror genre where there was a signature tune which used to be beautiful and yet so scary and highlighted the horror elements,” director Vikram Bhatt said in a statement here.
Like the first part of “Raaz”, music is an important part of “Raaz Reboot” where romance and horror come together.
Directed by Vikram, “Raaz Reboot” stars Emraan Hashmi, Gaurav Arora and debutant Kriti Kharbanda in the lead. It is slated to release on September 16.