The music of Abhay Deol’s ‘One By Two’ was launched here by recording labels Crecendo and Unisys after a conflict between the makers and its previous music label.
The music of the film, which releases on January 31, got delayed after a conflict ensued between music label T-Series and composers, singers and producers (Abhay Deol and Viacom 18) of the film over its copyright.
Music giant T-Series, which earlier partnered for the music of the Devika Bhagat directed film, recently decided to part ways with the movie post the controversy.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“My music has been launched by not one but two companies! Crecendo and Unisys are the two companies, the former will distribute the physical CD’s, the latter will be doing the digital platforms. I would like to thank them for coming on board on such a short notice!,” Abhay Deol wrote on Facebook.
“It’s been a rough 10 days as most of you will know, to have the music finally available for all of you to buy and listen to is a big relief. There are only 5 days to go!,” he wrote.
The ‘Dev D’ star further added that with less than a week for his movie’s release, he would leave no stone unturned to promote the film’s music.
“Tomorrow I will be at the radio stations all day to promote the music, they can also finally start air play. I wonder how many people I will be able to reach within 5 days! It’s a really beautiful album and I’m confident that with the combined effort of the two companies we still stand a chance,” Abhay Deol wrote.
The romantic-comedy will also see Abhay Deol teaming up with his actress girlfriend Preeti Desai for the first time.