The music of Abhay Deol’s ‘One By Two’ was launched here by recording labels Crecendo and Unisys after a conflict between the makers and its previous music label.
The music of the film, which releases on January 31, got delayed after a conflict ensued between music label T-Series and composers, singers and producers (Abhay Deol and Viacom 18) of the film over its copyright.
Music giant T-Series, which earlier partnered for the music of the Devika Bhagat directed film, recently decided to part ways with the movie post the controversy.
“My music has been launched by not one but two companies! Crecendo and Unisys are the two companies, the former will distribute the physical CD’s, the latter will be doing the digital platforms. I would like to thank them for coming on board on such a short notice!,” Abhay Deol wrote on Facebook.
“It’s been a rough 10 days as most of you will know, to have the music finally available for all of you to buy and listen to is a big relief. There are only 5 days to go!,” he wrote.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The ‘Dev D’ star further added that with less than a week for his movie’s release, he would leave no stone unturned to promote the film’s music.
“Tomorrow I will be at the radio stations all day to promote the music, they can also finally start air play. I wonder how many people I will be able to reach within 5 days! It’s a really beautiful album and I’m confident that with the combined effort of the two companies we still stand a chance,” Abhay Deol wrote.
The romantic-comedy will also see Abhay Deol teaming up with his actress girlfriend Preeti Desai for the first time.