Bollywood actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui has praised Munna Michael director Sabbir Khan for paying a lot of attention to detail.
“Sabbir makes commercial films, but he is focussed on detailing. He doesn’t overdo things on the set and wants the film to look realistic. I like it when directors don’t play to the galleries,” Nawazuddin said in a statement.
The actor will be seen sharing screen space with actors Tiger Shroff and debutante Niddhi Aggerwal in the film, which revolves around a boy who idolises late King of Pop Michael Jackson.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
“There’s a lot of romance, apart from the dancing, in this film. I want to play a romantic hero,” added the acclaimed talent, known for character roles.
Talking about the role 42-year-old “Gangs of Wasseypur” actor, Sabbir, in a statement, said “while writing Nawazudin’s character I knew exactly how I wanted him to look, how he would walk, talk.
“Once we started workshops on the script and Nawaz had got into the skin of the character, I explained how I wanted him to look and expected him to raise a few questions but there were none. He surrendered completely and went through everything patiently.”
The actor said he is happy he will get to romance on the screen as he has been wanting to show that side of his to the audience.
“There’s a lot of romance, apart from the dancing, in this film. I want to play a romantic hero.”
Produced by Viki Rajani, “Munna Michael” will see Nawazuddin playing a quirky character with many shades.