MS Dhoni The Untold Story starring Sushant Singh Rajput has now entered its sixth day. And by every passing-day, the film continues to perform well at the box office. MS Dhoni biopic has thus made a total of Rs 88.63 crore. It’s relatively good collection on the weekdays suggest that the movie could enter Bollywood’s much-coveted Rs 100 crore club.
Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted, “#MSDhoniTheUntoldStory Fri 21.3 cr, Sat 20.6 cr, Sun 24.1 cr, Mon 8.51 cr, Tue 7.52 cr, Wed 6.6 cr. Total: ₹ 88.63 cr [Hindi+Tamil+Telugu].”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The movie collected Rs 8.51 crore and Rs 7.52 crore on Monday and Tuesday respectively, while its Wednesday collection was of Rs 6.6 crore. MS Dhoni The Untold Story is expected to have the same momentum throughout the week until Mirzya and Tutak Tutak Tutiya releases this Friday.
The fans have greeted the biopic of MS Dhoni with open hearts. The popularity of Dhoni has helped in attracting the crowd to the theatres. Sushant Singh is getting huge praise from all corners. Recently, Rishi Kapoor and Suriya praised the actor for his wonderful performance. People couldn’t stop going gaga over Sushant’s immaculate acting, matching Dhoni’ mannerisms step by step.
Check MS Dhoni The Untold Story box office collection day 6 here:
#MSDhoniTheUntoldStory Fri 21.3 cr, Sat 20.6 cr, Sun 24.1 cr, Mon 8.51 cr, Tue 7.52 cr, Wed 6.6 cr. Total: ₹ 88.63 cr [Hindi+Tamil+Telugu].
— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) October 6, 2016
In an interview with indianexpress.com, director Neeraj Pandey said, “The offer came to me from our co-producer, Inspired Entertainment. We decided if we find a good story after the research then we would take a final call. After a number of meetings with Dhoni in 2014, we decided to go ahead with the project.
“The first meeting was in Delhi, in between a cricket match, more than two years ago. I was pretty certain about the process — Dhoni and I will have one-to-one meetings and he would open up about certain aspects of his life even though those might not be included in the film. I have written it along with Dilip Jha,” said Neeraj.
“If you compress anyone’s life into a two-and-a-half hour tale, there would be enough dramatic moments. Those moments become the highlights. We had a tough time choosing such moments from Dhoni’s life. What was integral for us to communicate through the film is there in the final product, ” he added.