MS Dhoni: The Untold Story has garnered positive reviews from Sushant Singh Rajput fans and critics alike. All are going gaga on how he has played MS Dhoni to the perfection onscreen. The man himself is stunned the way Sushant has pulled off his character. The film opened with a collection of Rs 21.30 cr. and thus became the second highest opener of 2016.
MS Dhoni biopic also stands as the biggest opener in the genre. Thus, in the days to come, it is only expected to see a growth in its collections. Saturday and Sunday business of the film should add to a fabulous total at the box office.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Praising Sushant’s role in the film, Dhoni said, “Sushant is exceptional, he has totally imitated me the way I talk, the way I walk, he has copied everything, that’s the beauty of it. When we talk about cricket specifically, he has practiced for 9 months, for two to two and a half hours every day, in fact now he can even participate as a cricketer, in between where there is off season for movies, he can go and play a lot of leagues.”
Trade analyst Taran Adarsh took to Twitter to share the collections and the status of the film. As the day two collections of the film is awaited, we look forward to the numbers to grow over the weekend.
Sushant Singh Rajput’s latest outing, MS Dhoni: The Untold Story based on the life of Indian cricketer MS Dhoni has been declared tax free in Uttar Pradesh. The biopic was earlier also exempted from tax in Dhoni’s home state, Jharkhand.
Announcing the same, Arun Pandey, the producer of the movie said in a statement, “We are extremely thrilled and thankful to the government of Uttar Pradesh and Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav for giving the film tax-free status. It is an overwhelming feeling to be seeing this biopic of Mahi’s life getting such recognition.”