After the resounding success of Sujoy Ghosh’s Ahalya, Jaydeep Sarkar’s Nayantara’s necklace, Adhiraj Bose’s Interior Café, we now have another 15-minute short film titled Ouch. Starring the very talented and versatile actor Manoj Bajpayee and Ex-Miss India Pooja Chopra, the new release has been directed by Neeraj Pandey.
Neeraj Pandey is best known for his film ‘MS Dhoni: The Untold Story’ amongst others like Baby, Special 26 and A Wednesday. The immensely talented Manoj Bajpayee and the very beautiful Pooja Chopra starrer Ouch is a Black Comic Piece, centred on the characters of Vinay and Priya who work together, have been in a relationship for three years and are married to Anjali and Rakesh respectively.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
However, their passion has brought them to a point where they have to take a call and they decide that they will divorce their spouses and marry each other. A date is set when they would break the news and post that they would meet at their regular place for rendezvous. Vinay confesses to his wife and lands at the hotel. Priya arrives a little later carrying a suitcase. Ouch is what happens next.
Talking about his film, director Neeraj Pandey said “The story of Ouch is an amalgamation of human emotions and feelings. As the story unfolds, it is interesting to see what a man and woman who are having an affair outside of their marriages do or not do to be with each other. I approached the story with a contemporary Indian outlook and the way Manoj and Pooja have brought the sentiments alive through their characters, it is commendable. As a filmmaker, it is very important to be able to showcase your work freely and I believe Royal Stag Barrel Select Large Short Films is a great platform that lets you be as creative as possible.”