Makers of MS Dhoni’s biopic had big plans to unveil the first look of Sushant Singh Rajput film during India’s World Cup opener again Pakistan on coming Sunday. But according to a report in Mid-Day.com, they have delayed the launch due to Indian team’s dismal performance.
According to a source quoted by Mid-Day.com: “India’s poor form has been a cause of concern with several experts and ex-cricketers doubtful about the team’s chances of victory in its opening match. So, the makers of the Dhoni biopic were sceptical of flying down to Australia and making the announcement there.”
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story's pitch report is here
- Kiara Advani slips into Sakshi Dhoni's wedding outfit for MS Dhoni biopic
- When Sushant Singh Rajput refused to give MS Dhoni details about his film, watch video
- New MS Dhoni poster is a sum of all Mahi's parts, see pic
- MS Dhoni unveils trailer of his biopic in Jalandhar
- Parineeti Chopra roped in to play MS Dhoni's wife in biopic?
The film directed by ‘Baby’ filmmaker Neeraj Pandey was to go on floors last year, but got postponed after Dhoni’s sudden announcement of retirement from Tests as a result the script had to be re-worked.
Till now, the first look showing Sushant Singh Rajput’s back, donning MSD’s No.7 jersey has been released.