Makers of MS Dhoni’s biopic had big plans to unveil the first look of Sushant Singh Rajput film during India’s World Cup opener again Pakistan on coming Sunday. But according to a report in Mid-Day.com, they have delayed the launch due to Indian team’s dismal performance.
According to a source quoted by Mid-Day.com: “India’s poor form has been a cause of concern with several experts and ex-cricketers doubtful about the team’s chances of victory in its opening match. So, the makers of the Dhoni biopic were sceptical of flying down to Australia and making the announcement there.”
- MS Dhoni poses with real life and reel life father Anupam Kher
- Sushant Singh Rajput to play The Great Khali?
- Sushant Singh Rajput: Due to changes in my prior commitments, I will not be able to be a part of Romeo Akbar Walter
- MS Dhoni - The Untold Story first look: Sushant Singh Rajput as young Dhoni in pensive mood
- Parineeti Chopra roped in to play MS Dhoni's wife in biopic?
- First look of MS Dhoni biopic: Sushant Singh Rajput will play the lead
The film directed by ‘Baby’ filmmaker Neeraj Pandey was to go on floors last year, but got postponed after Dhoni’s sudden announcement of retirement from Tests as a result the script had to be re-worked.
Till now, the first look showing Sushant Singh Rajput’s back, donning MSD’s No.7 jersey has been released.