MS Dhoni: The Untold Story, which has hit the screens on Friday, has garnered positive reviews from critics and viewers, while Dhoni himself is stunned the way Sushant Singh Rajput has pulled off the role.
“Sushant is exceptional, he has totally imitated me the way I talk, the way I walk, he has copied everything, that’s the beauty of it. When we talk about cricket specifically, he has practiced for 9 months, for two to two and a half hours every day, in fact now he can even participate as a cricketer, in between where there is off season for movies, he can go and play a lot of leagues,” Dhoni said at an event here.
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
Both Sushant and Dhoni share a similar history of struggle and have made big in the city after coming from a small town. In fact, it was Dhoni who had recommended Sushant’s name to the makers in the first place.
MS Dhoni: The Untold Story also stars Anupam Kher, Bhumika Chawla, Rajesh Sharma and Kiara Advani.
Meanwhile, MS Dhoni: The Untold Story has opened to a massive response with some theatres running early morning shows, a first for a dubbed film. Not just multiplex screens, even single screens in and around the city have given a rousing welcome to the film.
Vettri Theatre, located in Chennai’s suburbs, started the show as early as 8 am, a prime slot only reserved for movies that release amid huge expectations and have top Tamil heroes. The theatre is showing the film on both its screens.