New bride Rani Mukerji, who tied the knot to filmmaker Aditya Chopra in a secret ceremony in Italy, is back to work.
The actress, who will be next seen in Pradeep Sarkar’s ‘Mardaani’, is back on the sets post her wedding to complete the remaining scenes for the drama film.
Rani Mukherji, who will be seen playing a policewoman in the film, made her first post-marriage appearance earlier this month when she was spotted at Mumbai Airport minus husband Aditya.
On their return from Italy, Rani and Aditya hosted a reception for their friends and members from the film fraternity at their Mumbai residence on Sunday (May 4). The party was attended by industry biggies like Karan Johar, Anupam Kher and his wife Kirron and Rani’s close friend Vaibhavi Merchant, among others.
To prepare for her role in ‘Mardaani’ Rani Mukherji apparently met with Mumbai Police Crime Branch chief as part of research.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016