Actress Kriti Sanon, who made her Bollywood debut with Tiger Shroff-starrer ‘Heropanti’, is enjoying the film’s success. But for the newcomer, the most special celebration was the one hosted by her father Rahul Sanon.
Rahul Sanon had recently hosted a party for the entire family and relatives to celebrate his daughter’s big success.
“It was a very emotional and proud moment for me to see my daughter’s film become a super hit. My entire family got together and celebrated for this huge success here in Delhi,” Kriti’s father said in a statement.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
For Kriti, it was certainly a special moment too.
“It has been a time of celebration as our film, ‘Heropanti’ has crossed Rs.50 crore and is being loved so much. But, the most special celebration that I was a part of was the one that my dad hosted back in Delhi.
“I met them after a very long time and we all danced on the songs of ‘Heropanti’,” she said.