Rani married Uday’s elder brother Aditya Chopra in Italy in April.
“They have got married and she’s part of our family. We have welcomed her and her family. She is certainly a homemaker,” Uday told IANS.
“Our bonding has been great ever since we worked together in ‘Mujhse Dosti Karoge’ and she is somebody whom I can always talk to. Today she is my bhabhi, and she always hopes that I really succeed in whatever I do. And of course she is my bhabhi now, but more than that she is my well-wisher,” he added.
Uday, who has been seen in the ‘Dhoom’ franchise of his home banner Yash Raj Films, is currently looking after the Hollywood wing of the production house, YRF Entertainment.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More