Rani married Uday’s elder brother Aditya Chopra in Italy in April.
“They have got married and she’s part of our family. We have welcomed her and her family. She is certainly a homemaker,” Uday told IANS.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“Our bonding has been great ever since we worked together in ‘Mujhse Dosti Karoge’ and she is somebody whom I can always talk to. Today she is my bhabhi, and she always hopes that I really succeed in whatever I do. And of course she is my bhabhi now, but more than that she is my well-wisher,” he added.
Uday, who has been seen in the ‘Dhoom’ franchise of his home banner Yash Raj Films, is currently looking after the Hollywood wing of the production house, YRF Entertainment.