Here’s what they tweeted:
Preity Zinta: Good morning folks! Nice 2see Mumbai drenched in the faint showers of the monsoon. Sadly the monsoon will be short & brief this year.
Shoojit Sircar: So it’s raining in Mumbai..
Sonam Kapoor: The rains in bombay demand this kinda listening… Now for a hot cuppa.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Richa Chadha: Dear baarish. You bring joy, malaria, jams and magic. You are a difficult type of lover. But we love you.
Prachi Desai: Congratulations Mumbai!! Monsoon is officially here
Kalki Koechlin: Boy does this rain feel good…
Rajat Kapoor: its too beautiful – grey skies… Near darkness.. love it!!!
Tusshar: Normally, I hate the rains! However, today feeling excitement in welcoming the showers! Finally!! Good morning!
Neha Dhupia: Wait a minute is it raining outside ??? Caus I’m having a bad hair day #greenroomscares