Here’s what they tweeted:
Preity Zinta: Good morning folks! Nice 2see Mumbai drenched in the faint showers of the monsoon. Sadly the monsoon will be short & brief this year.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Shoojit Sircar: So it’s raining in Mumbai..
Sonam Kapoor: The rains in bombay demand this kinda listening… Now for a hot cuppa.
Richa Chadha: Dear baarish. You bring joy, malaria, jams and magic. You are a difficult type of lover. But we love you.
Prachi Desai: Congratulations Mumbai!! Monsoon is officially here
Kalki Koechlin: Boy does this rain feel good…
Rajat Kapoor: its too beautiful – grey skies… Near darkness.. love it!!!
Tusshar: Normally, I hate the rains! However, today feeling excitement in welcoming the showers! Finally!! Good morning!
Neha Dhupia: Wait a minute is it raining outside ??? Caus I’m having a bad hair day #greenroomscares