Mom-to-be Genelia Deshmukh (D’Souza), who turns 27 on August 5, is flooded with birthday wishes on microblogging website Twitter.
The actress, who was last seen in Salman Khan’s ‘Jai Ho’ in a cameo appearance, was first wished by her actor husband Riteish Deshmukh. ‘Ek Villain’ actor wished his ‘Baiko’ with a pretty picture of the two together.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
— Riteish Deshmukh (@Riteishd) August 4, 2014
Other family members and friends also wished the bubbly actress on Twitter.
Aditi Amit Deshmukh: Happy, happy birthday Genelia!!
Sharad Kelkar, who worked with Riteish in ‘Lal Bhaari,’ also wished Genelia: happy happy wala birthday ‘ vahini Saheb ‘
Ashish Chowdhry: Today’s the birthday of the most beautiful soul in the world.I love u @geneliad .U make the world prettier.I pray for ur happiness everyday.
Dia Mirza: Happy Birthday @geneliad Shine bright you beautiful girl! Have a wonderful day and year ahead:) BIG hug! Mwaaaaaaaaah
Genelia made it a point to thank everyone with a reply.