When it comes to Ashutosh Gowariker’s movies, their run times are usually long, but if Hrithik Roshan is to be believed, then the director’s upcoming flick ‘Mohenjo Daro’ is going to be really short.
While speaking to the media at the IIFA 2016, the 42-year-old actor said, “I am very happy and delighted to tell you that it is one of his shortest films. You might feel it must be long because all his films are long, but it’s really short.”
- Hrithik Roshan: I am on the heels of doing a very inspiring film called Super 30
- Mohenjo Daro: Ashutosh Gowariker's hiatus from screen has been longer than Hrithik Roshan's
- Hrithik Roshan proud of Mohenjo Daro closing Locarno International Film Festival
- EXCLUSIVE Hrithik Roshan: I didn't read up on Mohenjo Daro, Ashutosh Gowariker is a textbook
- I found chapter on Mohenjo Daro boring in school: Pooja Hegde
- 'Mohenjo Daro' has a beautiful story: Kabir Bedi
He also said that he is really glad to be a part of the “difficult film” and is very happy with the feedback of the promo.
“People don’t make such films because it’s too much effort and the one person who could do it is Ashutosh and one actor who’d say yes to a film like this is me,” said the ‘Krrish’ star.
The epic love story, which also stars Pooja Hegde, will hit the theatres on 12th August this year.