Bollywood actor Mithun Chakraborty, who was last seen in Entertainment, is reportedly very unwell. The actor is in USA recuperating from a back ailment, reports SpotboyE. This injury took place in 2009 when the actor was shooting for the film Luck.
“Dada is unwell and not in Mumbai. He is not using his phone and has decided to rest in Los Angeles for at least a month. It’s been nearly two weeks now since he flew out, and he will return only by end of this month. Dada also had a hairline fracture in his back, but thankfully he doesn’t need a surgery,” Mithun Chakraborty’s manager told SpotboyE.
The actor once rocked the Bollywood industry with performances in films like Disco Dancer, Gangaa Jamunaa Saraswati and Agneepath. His iconic disco dancer was relived in Rohit Shetty’s Golmaal franchise, Golmaal 3 starring Ajay Devgn, Arshad Warsi, Shreyas Talpade, Kareena Kapoor Khan. Tusshar Kapoor, Ratna Pathak and other well-known faces of Bollywood.
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
Mithun Chakraborty, popularly known as Mithunda, has worked in more than 350 films in Hindi, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Tamil, Telugu and several other languages. He was more than a disco dancer in many Bengali films. The actor’s talent shone under the direction of Rituparno Ghosh in Titli, starring Aparna Sen and Konkona Sen Sharma.
Mithun da’s last film was Hawaizaada co-starring Ayushmann Khurrana. He also features in Salman Khan’s Kick, Akshay Kumar’s Boss and Chadni Chowk To China. We hope quick recovery as the country deserves to know that he is more than just a man who suffers from ‘guitar phobia’ and uses a bicycle for self defence.