Actor-filmmaker Ajay Devgn says he got music composer-singer Mithoon on board for his forthcoming directorial venture Shivaay for weaving sentiments into the musical score.
Ajay Devgn is impressed with Mithoon’s work and says working with
him is like creating memories.
“‘Shivaay’ is an action thriller but I roped in Mithoon to weave sentiments into the musical score because he is probably the only music composer I know who plays with emotions in his music. He continues to set benchmarks. Every moment is a memory while working with him,” Ajay said in a statement.
Ajay has acted in, directed and co-produced “Shivaay”. The film, which is slated to release on October 28 around the occasion of Diwali, will clash at the box office with filmmaker Karan Johar’s “Ae Dil Hai Mushkil”.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Beside Ajay, the film also stars Sayyeshaa Saigal, Erika Kaar, Vir Das and Girish Karnad.
The musical score of “Shivaay” has hit the right note with soundtracks by artistes like Mohit Chauhan, Sunidhi Chauhan, Kailash Kher, Arijit Singh and Badshaah.
Mithoon also lauded Ajay saying that he is a “great master director and understands even the small nuances”.
“‘Shivaay’ has been one of my challenging projects so far but I’m pleased with the positivity the music of the film has earned for itself. The music of this film took over a year to complete and it was amazing to see how involved Ajay was from the day of inception till the day of completion.”
Mithoon said, “With Shivaay, Ajay was also very clear that he wanted me to not only do the songs but also the background score, a first for me.”