Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra’s next “Mirzya”, starring debutants Harshvardhan Kapoor and Saiyami Kher, will hit theatres on May 13 next year.
“Mirzya” is the director’s first love story in his 14-year long career.
It is a contemporary love story set in Rajasthan and he is leaving no stone unturned for the film as the “Bhaag Milkha Bhaag” helmer is personally looking into all the minute detailing.
“The director has gone to great lengths to bring on board the best team to be a part of the making of the film. He has even tightened security on the sets to ensure that nothing gets out. So far he has been successful in keeping the entire shoot under wraps,” a spokesperson of the film said.
- Having a six-pack doesn’t mean you’re a good actor: Saiyami Kher
- Mirzya’s failure doesn’t matter as people liked our work, says Saiyami Kher
- Sonam Kapoor shares pic of brother Harshvardhan with Mirzya co-star Saiyami Kher
- Watch: Mirzya teaser trailer released, shows Harshvardhan Kapoor, Saiyami Kher’s intimate scene
- Harshvardhan Kapoor’s ‘Mirzya’ to release on October 7
- Mirzya first look: Sonam Kapoor’s brother Harshvardhan turns warrior
The last schedule of “Mirzya”, co-produced by Cinestaan Film Company and ROMP Pictures, is currently on.