Rakeysh Ompraksha Mehra is back after long with a tragic love tale, Mirziya, a modern day adaptation of the iconic Mirza Sahiban love story. Based on the same premise, Mehra has drawn his love story revolving around his primary characters played by Harshvardhan Kapoor and Saiyami Kher.
The movie marks the debut of Anil Kapoor’s son Harshvardhan Kapoor. The actor who is unlike his legendary father looks set to create his own identity very different from the senior Kapoor’s brand. His leading lady is former Kingfisher model Saiyami Kher who too is eager to make an impression with her acting histrionics.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Anil has done his bit to promote the film for his son from tweeting about it to attending its grand launch functions where once the Tezaab actor grew emotional and requested his fans to shower on his son the same love that he received long time back.
The movie’s talking point till now has been its music which is mellifluous and sees tbe talented trio of Shankar Ehsaan and Loy making a comeback. On the box-office front, the movie has received an average of six screens per multiplex and should do decent business in the opening weekend. Finally, all will depend on the story and the lead actors performances.
The other release today is Tutak Tutak Tutiya that has Sonu Sood and Prabhu Dheva in lead roles. The screen numbers that the movie has received is an average of three per multiplex. It promises to be a laugh riot and if it has genuinely funny scenes and dialogues, it could well be a sleeper hit.