Filmmaker Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra has disclosed that he has now renamed his movie “Mirza Sahibaan” as “Mirziya”.
“The film is now going to be called ‘Mirziya’. Just like I made ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ inspired by the life of Milkha Singh, ‘Mirziya’ is only inspired by the folklore,” Mehra told IANS exclusively.
He is here in Jammu and Kashmir as the patron of the Ladakh International Film Festival.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
His movie stars newcomers Harshvardhan Kapoor, son of veteran actor Anil Kapoor, and Saiyami Kher, niece of Tanvi Azmi.
To be shot in Rajasthan and Ladakh, the tragic love story is a modern take on the folklore.