Filmmaker Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra has disclosed that he has now renamed his movie “Mirza Sahibaan” as “Mirziya”.
“The film is now going to be called ‘Mirziya’. Just like I made ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ inspired by the life of Milkha Singh, ‘Mirziya’ is only inspired by the folklore,” Mehra told IANS exclusively.
He is here in Jammu and Kashmir as the patron of the Ladakh International Film Festival.
His movie stars newcomers Harshvardhan Kapoor, son of veteran actor Anil Kapoor, and Saiyami Kher, niece of Tanvi Azmi.
To be shot in Rajasthan and Ladakh, the tragic love story is a modern take on the folklore.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched