Personally, Shahid Kapoor is in an extremely happy space today. The actor, who broke his bachelorhood this year, by marrying Delhi-based Mira Rajput, is happy to have found someone who is completely different as compared to him.
“I think the fact that we are different is what works. But at the same time we are very good in terms of communicating with each other. She makes me feel very normal. I go back to a very real atmosphere and I really like that. And she has no desires to get overtly filmy as a person. She is an individual in her own right and that is the balance that works for us,” said Shahid Kapoor in an interview with Indian Express.com
While Shahid is not comfortable sharing details about how and where he first met Mira, the actor disclosed that irrespective of where you meet a person, it is your feeling for her what matters ultimately.
- Shahid Kapoor comes to wife Mira Rajput's defence: I am proud of what she said
- Koffee With Karan: Is Shahid Kapoor still insecure about Mira Rajput's ex-boyfriends?
- Shahid Kapoor is breaking all cuteness records in this throwback picture with wife Mira
- Mira's opinion is very important to me, says hubby Shahid Kapoor
- Shahid Kapoor's father Pankaj Kapur: Our daughter-in-law Mira is very beautiful
- Shahid Kapoor gets married to Mira Rajput; first picture of the wedding
“We met, spent time and liked each other. My understanding of it is very simple. You should be with somebody that you feel you can be with. It doesn’t matter how you meet them. You can meet them in a club, at a party, at a friend’s place, in a garden or through your family. Everybody needs a certain way. But after you meet, how you feel is what matters. So I felt things are good,” shared Shahid.
Shahid Kapoor will be seen in ‘Shaandaar’ on October 22.