Milap Zaveri’s next venture ‘Mastizaade’ featuring none other than Sunny Leone wrapped up their shooting a while back. However the film which is an out and out adult sex comedy ran into trouble with the Censor Board of Film Certification (CBFC) refusing to certify the film due to its content. However now we hear that the makers of the film can finally breathe a sigh of relief as the CBFC has cleared the film with an Adults only tag.
Confirming the same an elated Milap says, “I am very happy that ‘Mastizaade’ has been cleared by the CBFC. We are excited and locking the release date for the same. For now I can assure the audience that those who have loved ‘Grand Masti’ will definitely get as much Masti from ‘Mastizaade’ too”.
- Milap Zaveri on why Sunny Leone’s Mastizaade is not vulgar
- Censors didn’t cut a single scene in ‘Mastizaade’: Milap Zaveri
- ‘Mastizaade’ director Milap Zaveri excited about its release in December
- ‘Mastizaade’ gets censor certificate, announces Riteish Deshmukh
- Sunny Leone’s ‘Mastizaade’ may not see the light of the day
- Sunny Leone in Milap Zaveri’s next Mastizaade
When probed about the cuts the film faced from the board, Milap adds, “‘Mastizaade’ is an adult comedy and in anticipation of cuts from the CBFC, we filmed extra material. Post the CBFC’s certification process, the film received some cuts but these do not impact the film in any negative way. Like I said, the audience of ‘Grand Masti’ and films of its genre will not be disappointed.”
‘Mastizaade’, directed by Milap Zaveri, starring Sunny Leone, Tusshar Kapoor and Vir Das in the lead is produced by Pritish Nandy Communications.