Amitabh Bachchan, 71, took to Twitter to praise the voice of the singer.
“Mika Singh – voice of many a successful number, sings for me in ‘Bhoothnath Returns’.. His voice always been different, languid and good!,” Amitabh Bachchan tweeted.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Even Mika, whose original name is Amrik Singh, said that the compliment from such a veteran actor meant a lot to him.
“OMG Thank you so much @SrBachchan Bhaji. It means a lot to me. The compliment from the Big B great actor & a great singer. God bless you Bhaji!,” Mika tweeted.