Mika Singh’s lawyer Falguni Brahmbhatt has denied the molestation allegations brought against the singer by a fashion designer and said money was her sole intention by bringing out such charges.
Falguni has lodged a complaint of trespass and extortion against the fashion designer and has requested the police to investigate the matter and to register an FIR.
Talking exclusively to ANI, Falguni said, “In our complaint, we have said how with the help of messages, she has demanded Rs 500 crores. In the messages, she has threatened that if Mika does not give her money, she will ruin his career by lodging fake complaint him.”
“All the allegations are baseless and Police is investigating the entire matter. The truth will be revealed soon. In the messages, she has used abusive language and in every single message she has demanded money,” she added.
- Manushi Chhillar wows in a black, sheer Falguni and Shane Peacock number for a concert
- Booked in extortion case, panchayat chairperson to contest from jail
- Jacqueline Fernandez enchants us with her gorgeous filigree gown
- Sonakshi Sinha looks dreamy and sensuous in this naked dress by Shane and Falguni Peacock
- Molestation case: Mika Singh, fashion designer trade charges
- Mika Singh booked in molestation case: His top 4 controversies
To support her complaint, Falguni said she has submitted whatsapp messages and the video footages to Police.
Denying the accusations, Mika has released a statement today, saying, “Today morning at around 5am one girl barged into my premises by entering through window and started abusing me and assaulting me and my staff and started threatening if I don’t pay her 5 crore she will ruin my career and register a false case against me. I have already informed Versova police in writing regarding the threats and extortion. I don’t know who this girl is.”
“I have all the evidence against this girl, of her demanding money from me and I have informed the police about this incident. Police is investigating the matter and truth will be out soon,” he added.
A case under Sections 354 (molestation), 323 (beating) and 504 (intimidation) of the Indian Penal Code has been registered against Mika.