Mika and Darshan sashayed down the ramp for the fashion week’s opening show by the designer, popular for his craftsmanship and his culture connect that are demonstrated through his royal designs, read a statement.
The show was followed by display of creations by designers Nikheil, Rivendra and Twinkle, Anupam Kumar, Hetal Shah, Neetu Singh, Biba Kohli, Akshaya Wadhwa, Megha and Jigar, Aliahmed Shaikh and Ashfaque Ahmad.
- Diana Penty takes a stroll on the ramp
- Abraham and Thakore get #sadaksmart to Delhi fashion event
- I was nervous to walk the ramp, says Sushant Singh Rajput who walked for Manish Malhotra at LFW
- Cop look is perfect for Priyanka: Darshan Kumaar
- Randeep Hooda, Darshan Kumaar start shooting for ‘Sarabjit’ biopic
- Darshan Kumaar joins cast of Omung Kumar’s ‘Sarajbit’
Starting with the Winter Festive 2015 collections, the event commenced on Friday and will continue till Sunday at the Talkatora Indoor stadium.
The fifth edition of the fashion gala will feature around 40 designers in combination of runway shows, presentations and special events.