Filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt has warned his fans against a fake Facebook account created under his name and says that he will approach the police.
“WARNING: Someone is running a fake Facebook Account under my name and misleading people. I am reporting the matter to Mumbai Police,” tweeted the director of ‘Zakhm.’
A few months back, his daughter Alia Bhatt, who made her acting debut in 2012 with Karan Johar’s ‘Student of the Year’, had to also go through the trouble of clarifying that she has no account on Facebook.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
Mahesh Bhatt might not have an account on the popular social networking site, but he actively shares his opinions on Twitter and is followed by celebrities like Juhi Chawla, Sudhir Mishra and Madhur Bhandarkar.