Filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt has warned his fans against a fake Facebook account created under his name and says that he will approach the police.
“WARNING: Someone is running a fake Facebook Account under my name and misleading people. I am reporting the matter to Mumbai Police,” tweeted the director of ‘Zakhm.’
A few months back, his daughter Alia Bhatt, who made her acting debut in 2012 with Karan Johar’s ‘Student of the Year’, had to also go through the trouble of clarifying that she has no account on Facebook.
Mahesh Bhatt might not have an account on the popular social networking site, but he actively shares his opinions on Twitter and is followed by celebrities like Juhi Chawla, Sudhir Mishra and Madhur Bhandarkar.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016