Come Wednesday, Amitabh Bachchan and the team of the forthcoming TV show ‘Yudh’ will reveal key elements about the new entertainer, which marks the megastar’s entry into the fiction space on the small screen.
It will be a “big” promotional event to be attended by Big B himself along with director Anurag Kashyap as well as actors Sarika and Aahana Kumra.
The show, which also stars Kay Kay Menon, is slated to go on air in July on Sony Entertainment Channel.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Its trailer, which was uploaded on YouTube on May 21, has garnered a positive feedback and has managed to intrigue TV viewers with the suspense element.
The show’s story revolves around a man, his journey and struggle with his collapsing health, his battle with business rivals and his complicated family equations. It is a journey to emerge a winner despite all odds.
Big B, who made his foray into TV in 2000 as the host of reality game show “Kaun Banega Crorepati”, is nervous about whether the team’s effort will be appreciated.