Actress Meera Chopra has said her actress cousin Priyanka Chopra is always ready to help her in her Bollywood career and she shares “emotional bonding” with her. Meera revealed that she was close to Priyanka but not to her another cousin actress Parineeti.
Ever since Meera, who has acted in several south films, wanted to work in Bollywood and there were reports of the sibling rivalry as both Priyanka and Parineeti used to snub her.
Parineeti even went on to say that Meera isn’t family but a distant relative. Meera said Parineeti’s remarks against her are “unwarranted and stupid”.
“We all have been brought up together 20 years ago. We used to stay together. All brothers were close to each other before they split and brought up in different cities. Parineeti is young, Priyanka and I are of same age.. We are close,” Meera said.
“When she (Parineeti) talks like that… I think it is stupid… Why would you talk like that. It doesn’t disturb me as I don’t have any emotional connect with her. I don’t remember the time spent with her,” she said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
But if such statements would have come from Priyanka then it would have definitely bothered Meera as they share a close relationship.
Meera revels Priyanka was angry as to why she did not show her anything about her upcoming film ‘Gangs of Ghost’.