Designer Masaba Gupta Tuesday showcased her fashion line at Lakme Fashion Week Winter/ Festive 2014 and her showstopper Shilpa Shetty grooved with the models on the ramp.
Donning a slinky black printed cut-out gown with an attached dupatta drape – just the right addition for a beach time soirée Shilpa Shetty said: “I feel elated taking the ramp for Masaba. I hope I have done justice to her collection.”
Masaba Gupta’s collection was called as ‘Wanderess’ which absolutely went well with the theme.
“I was nervous about today’s collection it’s about free spirit women who loves to travel,” said Masaba.
PHOTOS: Ramp Goddesses Shilpa Shetty, Sushmita Sen kickstart LFW 2014
Her collections that were a blend of flared minis in beige, slinky gowns with multi prints, long sleeved, thigh length jacket with flared pants and cut-out sari gown, created a mood of the fun times of the 1960s.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Trapeze printed top with bell sleeves, attached dupattas for skirts, bell bottom style shararas, long sleeved tail-coat cholis with printed saris and drop waist will-power maxi added to the options that Masaba offered through the show.
Lakme Fashion Week Winter/ Festive2014 which kick started Tuesday will last till Aug 24.