Designer Masaba Gupta Tuesday showcased her fashion line at Lakme Fashion Week Winter/ Festive 2014 and her showstopper Shilpa Shetty grooved with the models on the ramp.
Donning a slinky black printed cut-out gown with an attached dupatta drape – just the right addition for a beach time soirée Shilpa Shetty said: “I feel elated taking the ramp for Masaba. I hope I have done justice to her collection.”
Masaba Gupta’s collection was called as ‘Wanderess’ which absolutely went well with the theme.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“I was nervous about today’s collection it’s about free spirit women who loves to travel,” said Masaba.
PHOTOS: Ramp Goddesses Shilpa Shetty, Sushmita Sen kickstart LFW 2014
Her collections that were a blend of flared minis in beige, slinky gowns with multi prints, long sleeved, thigh length jacket with flared pants and cut-out sari gown, created a mood of the fun times of the 1960s.
Trapeze printed top with bell sleeves, attached dupattas for skirts, bell bottom style shararas, long sleeved tail-coat cholis with printed saris and drop waist will-power maxi added to the options that Masaba offered through the show.
Lakme Fashion Week Winter/ Festive2014 which kick started Tuesday will last till Aug 24.