The first full-fledged trailer of ‘Mary Kom’, cut by producer Sanjay Leela Bhansali, will be launched by July 24.
The first teaser of Omang Kumar directed film was released on Priyanka Chopra’s birthday Friday and it has got rave reviews by all and sundry.
The actress plays titled role in the movie co-produced by Viacom18 Motion Pictures and Sanjay Leela Bhansali Productions, and directed by Omung Kumar.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Ajit Andhare, COO Viacom 18, said: “We’re thrilled with the astounding response to the poster and teaser which we had titled ‘Mary Kom Punch’. These have set us up very well for the trailer, which will be out later this week. We’ve titled the trailer ‘Mary Kom knock-out’. The first round is won and we’re looking forward to the next.”
Omang Kumar is ‘very happy’ with the response.
“After a long time there has been a frenzy of this sort surrounding the release of a poster. It felt good to hear all the fabulous comments. We had to live up to people’s expectations with the teaser also. I think we succeeded in doing so. Now we have the trailer coming up. I am very excited. It’s been a long wait for me. I can finally showcase my work to the world,” he added.
The film on the Olympic bronze medallist is due to release Oct 2.