The first full-fledged trailer of ‘Mary Kom’, cut by producer Sanjay Leela Bhansali, will be launched by July 24.
The actress plays titled role in the movie co-produced by Viacom18 Motion Pictures and Sanjay Leela Bhansali Productions, and directed by Omung Kumar.
Ajit Andhare, COO Viacom 18, said: “We’re thrilled with the astounding response to the poster and teaser which we had titled ‘Mary Kom Punch’. These have set us up very well for the trailer, which will be out later this week. We’ve titled the trailer ‘Mary Kom knock-out’. The first round is won and we’re looking forward to the next.”
Omang Kumar is ‘very happy’ with the response.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“After a long time there has been a frenzy of this sort surrounding the release of a poster. It felt good to hear all the fabulous comments. We had to live up to people’s expectations with the teaser also. I think we succeeded in doing so. Now we have the trailer coming up. I am very excited. It’s been a long wait for me. I can finally showcase my work to the world,” he added.
The film on the Olympic bronze medallist is due to release Oct 2.