In-film brand integrations have become popular over the years, and household consumer durables brand USHA International has tied up with forthcoming movie ‘Mary Kom’ for the same.
The movie is a biopic on Olympic bronze medallist boxer M.C. Mary Kom, and the idea behind associating with this inspirational film solidified the brand’s interest in partnering with initiatives which depict the importance of sports, women of substance and women empowerment.
Actress Priyanka Chopra, who plays the titular role in the film, will soon be visiting experiential haberdashery store, ‘The Hab’ by Usha here for the promotion of ‘Mary Kom’.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The film’s makers are happy with the association with the brand, which has a sportswoman – Indian badminton player Saina Nehwal – as its ambassador.
“We are happy to be associated with Usha, who have been instrumental towards women empowerment for decades through their several initiatives including Silai Schools. We feel that association of ‘Mary Kom’ film and Usha is very natural and we look forward to more such initiatives,” Sandeep Singh, CEO, Sanjay Leela Bhansali Productions, said in a statement.
Directed by Omung Kumar, the movie releases Sep 5.