Darshan Kumar, who plays the role of Priyanka Chopra’s husband in her upcoming film Mary Kom, will also be romancing yet another leading Bollywood actress. Darshan will play the love interest of Anushka Sharma in her film NH10.
Darshan Kumar who will be paired with two of the most beautiful ladies of Bollywood is excited about it and has stated that his roles in both films are completely different. While the actor plays a supporting husband in Mary Kom, he will be an antagonist in NH10. Revealing some more details about his character in the Anushka Sharma film, Darshan stated that his character will have shades of grey. Though he was mum about the plot of the film, he maintained that NH10 solely focuses on his and Anushka’s character. Kumar claims that his role in the film was quite challenging and he is eagerly awaiting the audience response to his performance.
In fact, Mary Kom will be releasing on September 5, way before NH 10 but Kumar was offered this Sanjay Leela Bhansali film after he had bagged the role in the Anushka Sharma starrer.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
NH10 is a thriller which is co-produced by Phantom Productions and Eros International. This is Anushka Sharma’s debut production venture and it also stars Neil Bhooplam of ’24’ fame.
On the other hand, Mary Kom is a biopic on a female boxer hailing from the North eastern part of India and she has won the World Championship five times in the sport. Co-produced by Viacom 18, the film also marks the debut of director Omung Kumar.