Manyata Dutt was admitted at Global Hospital, South Mumbai, in January after she fell unconscious at her residence. While rumour had it that she was diagnosed with tumour, it was recently revealed that she was detected with Prolapse Heart Valve. However, post two surgeries and a month long treatment, her health condition is considered to be much better and she has now been discharged from the hospital.
Manyata was diagnosed with Mitral Valve Prolapse (medical term) where water that is accumulated in her left lung later spread into the right side. Manyata’s doctor, Ajay Chaughule stated that though her condition is much better, she has been advised to attend check-ups continuously and has been asked to take bed rest and follow a nutritious diet.
Sanjay Dutt who is currently serving imprisonment for illegal possession of arms and ammunitions was granted parole owing to his wife’s serious health condition which has now been extended to the third week of February.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free