Bollywood actor Manoj Bajpayee of “Gangs Of Wasseypur” fame had been keeping busy as he shot for five films, with all them being completely distinct from each other.
Talking about his upcoming projects, Manoj told media, “The films that I’m doing are “Saat Uchakke”, “Aligarh”, “Duranto” and “Traffic”. Along with this, there is another film “Missing” which I have co-produced.
“I’ve been very meticulous in choosing and working for these films. And all these films are distinct from each other and I’m hoping viewers like all my movies,” he said during the unveiling of a special documentary and coffee-table book on legendary music director R.D. Burman.
- Aiyaary Sneak Peek: This Sidharth Malhotra-Manoj Bajpayee starrer looks like a winner. Watch video
- Rukh actor Manoj Bajpayee: You have to have your own interpretation of the character
- Manoj Bajpayee: Sidharth Malhotra is great to work with
- Sidharth Malhotra-Rakul Preet's Aiyaary avoids clash with Akshay Kumar-Rajinikanth's 2.0
- Aiyaary: Here's why Sidharth Malhotra and Rakul Preet are in Gurgaon
- Aiyaary: Sidharth Malhotra, Manoj Bajpayee play army men. Will they fight for the country or against each other? See photo
While “Traffic” is a remake of Malayalam thriller, “Missing” is also a suspense thriller along with Tabu. And, the most interesting one is “Aligarh” where Manoj plays a homosexual professor along with Rajkummar Rao.
He had tweeted about wrapping up “Duranto” last December. And also tweeted that “Saat Uchakke” will also release in the same month, though both the films are yet to see light of the day.