- Juuhi Babbar Sonii on comeback with Aiyaary: Anup Sonii is the reason why I did the film
- Aiyaary box office collection day 4: Will Sidharth Malhotra and Manoj Bajpayee film survive the week test?
- Aiyaary box office collection day 3: Sidharth Malhotra, Manoj Bapayee starrer collects Rs 11.70 cr on opening weekend
Actor Manoj Bajpayee says that he’s highly inspired by critically acclaimed Marathi films “Court” and “Killa”.
He was present at the screening of Marathi film, “Mantalya Ulhat” where he told media: “I was inspired watching films such as ‘Court’ and ‘Killa’.”
“The good thing is that in Marathi cinema, there is some brilliant work being done. A whole group or generation has come to the fore that is not just making good films but also inspiring filmmakers across the country to make films like them or better it,” he added.
- When Aiyaary actor Manoj Bajpayee donned the uniform for Shool
- EXCLUSIVE | Manoj Bajpayee on working with younger actors: Just by observing them you can learn so much
- Aiyaary star Manoj Bajpayee: My target has always been challenging roles
- Aiyaary will be one of my best films, says Manoj Bajpayee
- Aiyaary trailer: Protege Sidharth Malhotra gives mentor Manoj Bajpayee a run for his money
- Rukh actor Manoj Bajpayee: You have to have your own interpretation of the character
“Court” had won the National Award for best film this year while “Killa” won awards at the Berlin Film Festival.
Manoj also says that when “Indian cinema is competing with world cinema, the artists irrespective of the language receive the inspiration to do better work and to show their films not just all over India but across the globe.”
Manoj was last seen in the Arjun Kapoor- Sonakshi Sinha starrer “Tevar’. He will soon be seen in “Missing” and “Aligarh” among other films.