Actor Manoj Bajpayee is one of the most talented actors in Bollywood who can rightly be called ‘the master of impeccable performances’. In his phenomenal cinematic journey, the actor has always taken up challenging roles and delivered with great ease. After portraying believable negative roles in many films like Gangs of Wasseypur, Tevar or his recent thriller flick Kriti, the actor has always made character’s alive with his performance. However, the two time national award winner is all set to be seen in another negative avatar in the upcoming film Love Sonia, which according to him is the most deadliest character he has ever played on the screen. And with it, he promises that he is raising his own bar.
Spilling more details about his character, Manoj Bajapayee said, “I have done many negative roles in the past but I feel my character in ‘Love Sonia’ is one the deadliest character I have played so far. Love Sonia is made with some of the most talented bunch of actors and it was amazing experience to work with the entire team. The makers are looking to release the film in 2017.”
Recently, Manoj Bajpayee had received the ‘Best Actor’ award for ‘Aligarh’ in the 7th Jagran Film Festival where he won the hearts of many with his outstanding performance. Looking at his bold choices for his future projects we are sure the actor has many more awards coming in his way!
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Love Sonia is an Indo-American film, which is directed by Tabrez Noorani and produced by David Womark who had produced the magnificent film Life of Pi. According to an insider, the makers have shot the film in many locations like Rajasthan, Mumbai, Hong Kong and USA. The actor has already finished shooting of Love Sonia and the film has a mix of talented actors from Bollywood & Hollywood like Anupam Kher, Freida Pinto, Richa Chaddha, Rajkumar Rao, Demi Moore, Mark Duplass and many more.